On my previous iterations, the Pilot was definitely a weak spot. Ive taken the opportunity to build something much more correct, and the Safety Tread decals really bring the shaping to life. One other thing to note on the front of the engine, Ive used a small amount of black vinyl to keep the boiler sides black and still have the light gray face. I did consider leaving it with the light gray collar you would have seen without the vinyl, but one I put it on for a test there was no going back. Also, I noticed that the black plastic of the headlight was absorbing a lot of the LEDs light. To help with that, I lined the inside of the 1x1 cylinder brick with some yellow vinyl - and that worked wonderfully.